Persuade Customers with INVISION Sponsored Content
Sponsored content—in print, online or in both mediums—is a proven, strategic way to promote your company, products or services. SmartWork Media, the parent company of INVISION, is ready to create a program tailored to your marketing objectives. Whether you’re looking for a single advertorial or multiple products over a variety of media, we’ll create a controlled message, built to your specifications, that projects and elevates your brand.
- See samples of print sponsored content projects from Silhouette and Transitions.
- See samples of online sponsored content projects from Transitions, Tommy Hilfiger and Essilor.
INVISION and INVISION Online Sponsored Content Guidelines
PRINT ADVERTORIAL PROGRAMWant to market something that seems too complicated to explain with an ad? A targeted print advertorial gives you the benefit of combining information with a measurable call to action. Choose from one of two options: Allow us to create content for your individual project, or supply us with camera-ready artwork. Here’s how it works:
- SmartWork Media-Produced Content: As the client, you are paired with a project manager and a writer to identify your content goals. After the initial briefing, we produce material for review. You edit the copy in initial and preceding drafts, correcting and validating the story until approval. After securing layout requirements and artwork, provided by you or coordinated from our files, we return with a completed layout. Once approved, you decide whether to place it “run of book” or within a specific section.
- Client-Supplied Content: You supply us with a print advertorial. The words, “Sponsored Content” must appear near the top margin. Simply follow our print advertising guidelines for production specifications. Please note: The advertorial layout is subject to approval by our editorial department.
Requirements per Page
- Up to 500 words (maximum) including headlines, call-outs, captions and body copy
- 3-5 high-resolution images (300 DPI or greater, preferably sized at 6” x 4”)
- Company logo (EPS, TIF or PDF) file, 300 DPI or greater
- Corporate identity guidelines (fonts, color palette)
- Call to action information (800 number, email address, URL)
- Corporate info: Address, phone
ONLINE ADVERTORIAL PROGRAM
Many clients choose to promote the print version of their advertorial in our online magazine, INVISIONMAG.com. We can easily transform any print advertorial into an online version. Or, we can also create the material for online use only. As with print, you approve the copy and layout.
Contact your advertising representative for a quote
WEST COAST / MIDWEST